13.8.09

Cock control, and I don't mean a rooster on a leash

WK was at the hotel preparing for our scene and sent me a couple of teaser pictures via his cell phone to mine.
I love technology.
These teasers were definitely efficacious, shall we say, in motivating me to leave work to play with him sooner rather than later.
I was wet before I left the office.
What can't be seen in the pictures but that I was delighted to find, was that WK was also wearing the silver cock ring I bought for him. If it is possible to have a fetish for silver, well then I do.
I love the look of it, especially around a cock, the feel of it, especially when my hands are wrapped around it as it is wrapped around a cock and the smoothness of it, especially when my tongue is licking it as it constricts a cock.
It is the perfect accessory.
I adore WK's body, which I refer to as his "girlish figure" because it is possible to cinch in his already trim waist to a mere 24 inches.
The curves this creates, the narrowing of his waist accentuating his hips, is delicious as it combines his masculinity with femininity and for a bi-sexual woman such as myself, that is the best of both worlds.
The striped thigh high stockings, silky to the touch were a contradiction to contour of the hard muscles that flexed beneath the material as I slid my hand across them.
I love the eroticism that overcomes me when I dress WK in a pinstriped skirt just so I can slide my hand up his thigh and caress his cock and balls while still encased in lace panties.
It is the duality of the masculine and feminine, combined in feminizing him, that excites me.
It is the transformation from the confident Alpha male into the trusting feminized slut willing to do almost anything to please me that thrills me.
I am responsible for the transformation, from dressing him in women's clothing, giving him feminine curves and creating a separate sexuality for him that he only shares with me and in that responsibility there is power.
He becomes mine in the transformation.
I treat him like a girl slut with a cock.
I write my name in scrawling black on his cock, my cock and he tells me I control it, control when it gets hard and when it gets used.
He wants me to control it.
He begs for me to control it.
I use pills to keep it hard and injections to keep it unusably soft.
I had him make me a mold of his erect cock so that I could use it to fuck his tight ass, an ass he willingly offers to me no matter what object I want to insert into it, but I use it in other ways too.
I make him suck it, a replica of his own cock, as I call him a cock-sucker and I know it makes his real cock surge with hardness in the pretty lace panties he is wearing.
I stroke his throat as I press the replica of his own cock down his throat, the make-up I applied smearing around his eyes from the tears caused by his gagging.
I tell him what a good little slut he is to take his own cock into his mouth, to be trained on it and how he will suck another boy's cock for me.
He moans how he wants to do that for me, how he wants to be a good cock-sucker for me, how he wants to perform for me as I have trained him to perform; prettily dressed and willing to be used however I want him to be used for my enjoyment.
I grab his cock, so engorged, and smile at him, telling him how I like that he gets hard thinking about sucking cock for me.
His head falls back, his eyes rolling into his head as he groans at my touch, pressing his hips forward to give me more access.
I lubricate the long, thin rubber tube well before I begin to slowly and carefully insert it, snaking it down his urethra, watching as it travels, protruding like a throbbing vein.
Nearly breathless he chants, "oh gawd" as the tube goes deeper into him.
I have to hold the tube in place or it will slither out as he strokes his cock for me, knowing he will be taking the open end of the tube into his mouth, to drink his own cum.
His conflict in wanting to jack off into his own mouth while I watch excites me because I know he does these things that conflict him to please me.
He opens his mouth when it is time to drink his cum from the tube and keeps it greedily open even though his face contorts with the force of his orgasm.
After, but while the tube is still inserted in him, while my name is still written on his cock, while I still control his him, I kiss him and he thanks me for making him do bad things.

No comments: